We are Biosphere
Hostal Lami (Erma Plus Hotels SLU), located at C. Laureà Miró 278, in the municipality of Esplugues de Llobregat, in the region of Baix Llobregat, declares its commitment to:
• Work towards continuous improvement in all aspects of socio-cultural, economic, and environmental sustainability.
• Comply with the current legal regulations pertaining to its sector, particularly those aimed at protecting and promoting fair labour practices, gender equality, and non-discrimination.
• Respect the collective agreement of its workers and refrain from any action that could lead to its termination, as well as avoiding sanctions from the Labor and Social Security Inspection, or final judgments for breaching the reference sectorial agreement of the entity's main activity, or for reasons related to discrimination against workers or their rights of representation and information, or complaints related to illegal staff outsourcing (linked to outsourcing processes) during the last year.
• In case of deciding to outsource part of the company's activities, ensure that the salary and working conditions specified in the main activity's own collective agreement are guaranteed.
• Promote the employment of workers with disabilities in accordance with the law, either directly or through third-party companies or organizations supporting vulnerable groups. In companies with more than 50 workers, compliance with the Law of Inclusion of persons with disabilities within the organization will be applied.
• Monitor the health surveillance reports' recommendations and observations, implementing adjustments to workstations or relocations of workers to promote a work environment respectful of health and occupational safety.
• Respect the confidentiality and security of data, involved agents, and shared information, using it to achieve the objectives of adhering to the Barcelona Biosphere Tourism Sustainability Commitment.
• The organization commits to providing the necessary resources and equipment for implementing a contingency plan that establishes safety measures against COVID-19 or any other pandemic.